Lawsuit: Man deported after being part of DACA protection program

After repeatedly saying that DREAMers - undocumented immigrants brought into the United States as children - "shouldn't be very worried" about being shipped out of the country, Donald Trump has officially deported one such immigrant, even though these undocumented immigrants still fall under the protections of former President Barack Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. If these claims are true, he would be the first DACA-protected undocmented immigrant to face the wrath of Trump's newly-energized deportation force.

Montes' suit says he came to this country when he was 9 years old, and had been visiting a friend in Calexico, Calif., in mid-February and walking toward a taxi stand when he was approached by an officer from U.S. Customs and Border Protection who asked him for identification.

A 23-year-old immigrant who was cleared to work and live in the USA under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program has been deported.

CBP also said that Montes's DACA status "had expired in August 2015 and he was notified at that time", though Montes's attorneys have shown copies of his work authorization card that showed his DACA status is valid through 2018.

President Trump, however, has signed executive orders making practically all 11 million undocumented immigrants estimated to be living illegally in the United States at risk of immediate deportation, striking previous priorities under the Obama administration.

U.S. Customs and Border Protections officers appear to be ignoring the protections still on the books from Obama's term and instead are listening to Trump's anti-immigrant rhetoric.

They're undocumented immigrants who came...

DACA protected individuals are being targeted by immigration authorities, according to United We Dream - an advocacy organization made up of DACA enrollees and other young immigrants. According to the lawsuit, Montes unsuccessfully attempted to re-enter the US a few days later. That shouldn't have been enough to disqualify him from DACA protections, according to USA Today. He started taking welding classes at a Southern California community college and paid for it by picking crops in California and Arizona. "We will be talking to the attorney general", Trump said.

121st Boston Marathon is Meb's last, Rupp's first
Earlier Monday, city officials announced plans for memorials to mark the sites where two bombs exploded during the 2013 race. Bobbi Gibb, who had run the race unofficially in 1966, was on the course in 1967 and finished ahead of Switzer at 3:27:17.

Turks vote in historic referendum
Two of the Turks were thought to have joined the ranks of Islamic State, which holds territory in neighbouring Syria and Iraq. He also appealed to voters of other parties to approve the changes so that " Turkey can leap into the future".

Mobile, Dish bid combined $14 billion in USA airwaves auction: FCC
In that earlier auction the big buyers were AT&T and Verizon , but we had a different mix of players this time around. Dish Network , which has amassed almost 80 MHz of spectrum but has spent years looking for a wireless partner.

He had minor run-ins with the law, four convictions to be exact: one for shoplifting and three for driving without a license.

He suffered a traumatic brain injury as a child that left him with learning disabilities that meant a constant struggle to keep up in school and everyday conversations, according to Hincapié.

CBP also stated Montes "has a conviction for theft for which he received probation".

In a February news conference, Trump was asked what he planned to do about DACA.

"There I worked and studied at the same time". He was again asked to sign documents, not provided copies and returned to Mexico. "I liked it there more than here".

The National Immigration Law Center sued the federal government in San Diego to obtain records on Montes.

According to USA Today, Montes came to the US from Mexico when he was nine years old.

Related news